- 3 skeins of yarn (red is wool, green is a soft mohair blend and the brown is cotton)
- 4 beaded necklaces
- Crochet Magazine
- A hand made ceramic mug (I took a semester of ceramics last year so I can definitely appreciate the beauty and time that was put into this mug. Mine NEVER looked this nice!)
- Tons of delicious tea - can't wait to have a cup
- Handmade dog treats - Izzie will love them! They smell good enough for me to eat =P
- A new squeaky toy for Izzie!
- Tube of Chapstick
- A maple leaf brooch pin
- Soft maple fudge - sooo yummy!
- Maple candies and lollipops
- And 2 of my favorite chocolate bars - Crunchie!
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Friday, October 30, 2009
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Monday, October 26, 2009
Entry #4 I have linked your Giveaway to my blog here it is http://gloria-uncinetto.blogspot.com/2009/10/fingerless-gloves-to-celebrate-ic.html"
You know, I'm in a good mood this morning and am feeling generous. Lets have 2 winners!
And I just became a follower! Congrats on you 100th post!"
Friday, October 23, 2009
- Custom Designed Favicon - worth $20.00
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Friday, October 16, 2009
- Knit cabled beret, oatmeal for Carrie
- Finish red cowl/headband for shop
- Grey fingerless mitts for Nicole
- Pumpkin hat for Crystal's baby
- Halloween headband for a swap (by Oct 31)
- Cabled hat for a swap (by Nov 6)
- Orange fingerless mitts for a swap (by end of Nov)
- Autumn/Fall hat for a swap (by Nov 6)
- Slippers for a swap (by Nov 30)