Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Another One Bites the Dust

Last weekend we went to the second of 4 weddings we've been invited to this year. Brandon was a groomsman, the two of them have been friends since childhood. He was also in our wedding. It was an estate wedding held at McCormicks Ranch in Camarillo. It was a really cute and lush setting with pretty little gardens and pathways to explore - even sheep on the premises. It was really cold and all outside on grass so I had to reconsider the little black dress and stiletto heels that I bought to wear there. We had a really great time! Lets recap with pictures:

The handsome groomsmen

Their ginormous wedding party

Us with the newlyweds! So happy for them! (gosh i'm short!)
With my inlaws
Working off our In N' Out dinner by partying it up on the dance floor!

So Thursday is my birthday and I'm not able to get it off of work like I had hoped. Someone else already requested that day =( Instead, Brandon and I are taking tomorrow off and going to The Griddle for a delicious pancake breakfast and then to the LA Zoo to visit the giraffes, elephants, and monkeys! Unfortunately, I just heard that tomorrow might rain - just my luck! .... oh I really hope it doesn't!!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that really is a large wedding party!!! Everyone looks so beautiful. I hope you have a fabulous pre-birthday celebration. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a beautiful wedding! :) Thank you for the anniversary wishes! :)

    ReplyDelete