Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Scrap Happy Yoga Mat Bag



I threw this yoga mat bag together over the weekend with a ton of scrap yarn. I wanted something bright, cheery, and colorful. I think I acheived that! =D The pattern shows the bag with a strap across the chest to carry the mat. I haven't decided if I'll make a strap or not. I like to roll my blanket up with the mat which makes it heavier and I wouldn't want the stitches on the bag to get too stretched out.
Pattern: Shavasana Yoga Mat Bag (Ravelry Link)
And just for random shits and giggles I must tell you about something that had me in stitches this morning! You know how you can hear bits and pieces of someones conversation, and interpret it totally out of context? Well, today I walked into the room and over heard male coworker #1 say to female coworker #2 (they are related btw) "I keep beating it and nothing comes out!" I literally could not contain my laughter! I don't think he even realized what he said at first until he saw me busting up. That's when his face got incredibly red... poor guy. After wiping away my tears I stopped laughing for long enough to hear what they were really talking about... the vending mahcine. I guess it took his money and wouldn't give him the food. aaaahhh it all makes sense now =D

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Love the bag and all the colors you used! That would get me motivated to get back to yoga again.

    I think I would have done the same thing as you if I would have heard a co-worker talking like that. Hilarious!

    ReplyDelete