Friday, July 16, 2010

Bella Swan Eclipse Hat

My Bella Swan Twilight hat was a huge hit and here's the next one - inspired by the hit movie Eclipse! This is my "knock-off" of Bella's hat that she wore in Eclipse while camped out on the mountain. This hat is close to the same color, shape, stripes, drape, and style. I got my cousin to model it for me ;)
What do you think, pretty close eh? This one in particular was for a custom order, but it will be listed as a standard item in my shop soon! The pattern can be found on Ravelry. My listing on etsy can be found here.

4 comments:

  1. Looks great! I love knock offs. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that hat, and your work is fantastic. 5 stars Ash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect thanks
    my mom is making a hat like this
    and did not know how to finish

    ReplyDelete