Monday, August 2, 2010

Weekend Recap

First off - Did you guys hear that the Triceratops never actually existed?? Turns out it was just a juvenile form of a Torosaurus, or that's the theory at least.

Also, thanks for all the tips on my sewing machine. Unfortunately, I still can't get it to work. I think its about time I took it into the shop and have them look at it. This seems to be a recurring problem so hopefully they can teach me how to fix it in the future.

On Saturday Mr. Knots and I saw Inception. Have you seen it yet? If not, you should! It's one of those movies that draws you in and keeps you at the edge of your seat. Does it topple or keep spinning?? gah! I've been thinking about it ever since. I definitely had some strange dreams on Saturday night after seeing it.

Anyone out there watch Medium? It's one of my favorite shows. You know the youngest daughter, Marie - well I saw the twins who play that role at the mall this weekend. Totally random. It took me a while to place why they looked familiar, and why there were two! They are just as adorable in person as they are in the show.
I still think the middle daughter looks just like my cousin, Kyra!
(source) / My cousin loves wearing her Knots by Ashley hats =D

Sunday we went to our friends Chad & Rachelle's wedding. It was beautiful!
We had such a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment