Things I'm looking forward to:
- #1= It's Friday!!
- Getting a membership to a local Yoga studio
- Health & wellness open house tomorrow (with free mini massages!!)
- Working on & hopefully finishing my granny square blanket
- Dress shopping
- Nursing school open house
- Cardio Barre class taught by Lani!
I participated in a 12x12 block exchange last year with the end result being an eclectic granny square blanket. Well, here's what it has looked like for the past 6 months:
I got the squares from everybody, but they've sat in a bag in my closet... until this week! I finished up my last two squares, and added a brown border on each of them (making all the stitch quantities equal on all 12 squares!). Now I'm working on joining them. It's a lot of work! I now remember why I like small projects. I'm going to wait to show you an updated picture until its complete. Hopefully this weekend!
I also received a hat swap package today! Love it!
And yes, that is a Wrestling Buddy on the shelf behind me. My husband has had it since he was a kid and will never give it up. =D
Here's a glimpse of my most recent finished project.
Can you guess what it is??