Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My ceramic bowls

Here are a few of my best bowls from the semester so far:
 
The picture of the single bowl is my pit-fire piece. I think it turned out awesome! I love the imprint from the copper wire that was wrapped around it. Tonight after work I'm going into class to prep a bowl for a Raku firing. I'm really exciting to try all these other methods of glazing a pot! 

Last night while watching Medium I started crocheting a pink bunny blanket (instead of doing homework or housework of course!). Pretty cute so far, I'll probably finish it tonight. The baby dress is currently on hiatus, I've been unmotivated to work on it. I'm debating whether or not I should give it away like I had originally thought. I might just stash it away for a few years until I (Lord willing) have a baby girl! 

TTFN ta ta for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment