With all these goodies arriving in the mail!!!
I got another amazing swap package today. This one came from Mindy in Ontario Canada.
The package includes:
- 3 skeins of yarn (red is wool, green is a soft mohair blend and the brown is cotton)
- 4 beaded necklaces
- Crochet Magazine
- A hand made ceramic mug (I took a semester of ceramics last year so I can definitely appreciate the beauty and time that was put into this mug. Mine NEVER looked this nice!)
- Tons of delicious tea - can't wait to have a cup
- Handmade dog treats - Izzie will love them! They smell good enough for me to eat =P
- A new squeaky toy for Izzie!
- Tube of Chapstick
- A maple leaf brooch pin
- Soft maple fudge - sooo yummy!
- Maple candies and lollipops
- And 2 of my favorite chocolate bars - Crunchie!
I love these Ravelry swaps!! They're so much fun!
Izzie is at the groomers right now and will be so excited to have a new toy and yummy treats! Not as excited as I am though to have gotten such an amazing package =D Thank you Mindy!