Izzie has a new bow!
And here's a glimpse of what's currently on my needles. It will be a cowl that can also be worn as a warm winter headband. (color is a bit distorted, it's actually a rich burgundy)
I have another 3 day weekend ahead of me and for that, I am very thankful! So much to do, so little time! Here is my current crochet/knit to-do list:
- Knit cabled beret, oatmeal for Carrie
- Finish red cowl/headband for shop
- Grey fingerless mitts for Nicole
- Pumpkin hat for Crystal's baby
- Halloween headband for a swap (by Oct 31)
- Cabled hat for a swap (by Nov 6)
- Orange fingerless mitts for a swap (by end of Nov)
- Autumn/Fall hat for a swap (by Nov 6)
- Slippers for a swap (by Nov 30)
phew! And that doesn't include Xmas presents! I'm thinking I should slow down on the swaps for a while. It's so hard for me to say no, they're so fun! I got a hat from Germany last month and will be getting one from Portugal this month! Also, my husband has requested that I knit him a pair of socks for xmas. I've never done that before, any tips before I get started?