Monday, May 25, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend!

This weekend was great. I spent these past three days off work finishing a few projects, cruising in the topless jeep to the beach, playing some ping pong, BBQs, laughing at Izzie, cleaning the house, hanging out with my husband, meeting my in-laws' new English bulldog, and having fun in the sun with some amazing friends. (had to throw that headband picture in there because i think it looks great in the sunshine =-) )

My husband and I are going to Disneyland on Wednesday for my birthday! Yay!! I made this tonight because I thought this would be perfect for bringing our own water (since everything is so expensive there!) and carrying it around the park.
This will be a great 3 day work work week for me =-) Hope you all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. great idea, this will be perfect at disneyland!
    have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Ashley! Have fun :-D

    ReplyDelete