Monday, June 22, 2009

Baby Blanket

I started this baby blanket on Friday. It is SO pretty and works up really quickly! I haven't put that much time into it this weekend (with all the gardening we did) and I'm almost done with the outer portion already! The inside will have "Bundle of Joy" written in white. Then I'm going to weave a white ribbon through those open stitches in the center. I just love the way the hearts look! This is the first time I'm following a graph pattern and its surprisingly easier than I thought. Sorry the photo quality isn't that great. I took it with my cell phone because I was just so eager to post this. It's actually a really pretty pink color. Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. it looks cute, I love all the hearts!
    can't wait to see it all done!
    Happy Monday to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Graphics are very easy! I learnt to crochet with them when I was a child and now I'm learning to unravel the written English patterns ;-)

    I love the hearts too. Don't forget to take a pic of the finished blanket!

    ReplyDelete