I've been paired up with a knitting partner for a silly hat swap! I really like the hat I made for her, its a kitty cat hat! I had fun taking pictures in it too:
I've also finished another lover's knot shawl, just haven't gotten around to taking good pictures of it.
As I mentioned in an earlier post, I am also in a block exchange. The color scheme that I got placed in is for neutrals; brown, tan, beige etc. This is my first of 12 blocks:
Crochet to do list:
- black flower slouch hat for Sophie by Wednesday
- mail out Cat Hat to swap partner
- Make & mail Red Twilight hat for Brie
- Make & mail travelling scarf seed by Friday (remind me again why I signed up for 3 of these??)
- Make & mail slouch hat to other swap partner by end of the month
- 3- 12x12 afphan squares made & mailed out by the end of the month (1 down 2 to go!)
- Buy & mail yarn & chocolate for Ale's exchange by the end of the month
I think that's it... for now!