Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Swap Package

I received my swap package from Deb in the mail today
I love the colors and I can't wait to play with them! Unfortunately, with the heat we've been having, the chocolate bars were melted and sloshy within the wrappers. They are now in the freezer. Here is where I have to exercise patience since I have to wait to eat them! =-D

On another note, I made 2 etsy sales yesterday!! I found out this morning when I logged on my computer at work - it made my day! One was for the blue summer slouch I just listed on Monday and the other was for a flower slouch hat & headband (made to order). I am very excited!

Have a great night all! It's time for some leftover soup!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you got your swap package and happy for your Etsy sales. Who hooo!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete