Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A Wonderful Night

Last Saturday, Brandon and I were invited to join his parents to celebrate their 29th wedding anniversary. Great food, great company and an excuse to dress fancy? How could we refuse? My father in law planned an amazing night! As I mentioned before, we are all big foodies and really enjoy a wonderful meal. He arranged for a chef's tasting with wine pairing at this excellent restaurant in downtown LA called The Watergrill. I tried to take pictures of all the courses (there were 8!) but most of them were devoured before I remembered the camera. They were all delicious!
Here are a few photos from the night:
We rode in style!





Cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, you all really went fancy. You can tell by how well the chefs decorated the plates. Looks good! Happy Anniversary to the in-laws!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love food too. Any time! Haha! And a limo! You sure celebrated in style!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His parents are super cute! (as are the two of you of course) How fun! The food looks super good. :)

    ReplyDelete